Join us for our Fall Plant Share and Garlic Exchange
The Society’s Fall Plant Share and Garlic Exchange is Saturday, September 9. Members are welcome to arrive with their plants at 9:00 am. Sharing starts at 10:00 am. After sharing and the remaining plant sale has completed and some tidying has been done, at 11:30 am Adam Yakabuskie will be presenting a short talk on growing garlic. We expect the event to wrap-up just after noon.
Exhibitor Space Detail:
- FREE space to exhibit at our outdoor event.
- A 10×10 ft spot will be allotted to your business or organization to showcase and sell gardening products, memberships, and services.
- Exhibitor space allows for one 8 ft table. You are responsible to bring a table if you need one, and set up your own space.
- Set up is one hour prior to the event start time and take down is after the posted end time for the event.
- If you planned to come, but have to cancel, please inform us at least one week before the event, so we can reach out to our waiting list or make space adjustments.
What you get by participating:
Attending this event provides you with the opportunity to:
- receive cross-promotion on the Society website and social media
- connect and promote your business or organization to our community of gardeners and guests, and help them get ready for the garden season
- showcase your gardening products, memberships, and services
Complete this form to let us know if you will participate.
Sign Me Up! Fall
RSVP to participate in a Society event