Nurture Your Team
Our successful Garden Team
1. decided how to make decisions as a group and written it
down. Here's a practice exercize.
2. described in 2 sentences the different roles on the
garden team. Click here for a sample of garden
3. made a factsheet outlining how to run the garden in case we
all win the lottery and leave town! It grows out of The 3 C's of Low Stress Community
4. prepared a factsheet about our community garden to show
potential donors what the garden is about.
5. welcomed healthy debate and discussion with differing
viewpoints examined and explored instead of criticized and
6. demonstrated respect
for Individual differences of opinion.
7. held a secret ballot for contentious garden issues.
8. set up a simple appeal process that gardeners / residents
can use when they would like decisions reconsidered.