New Member Sign Up: Individual, Senior and Student
THIS FORM IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY
Benefits of membership to the Calgary Horticultural
- Eight issues of Calgary Gardening e-magazine. Each issue
contains local gardening news, how-to articles, plant profiles,
information about events and programs, and much, much more
- Members only Open Gardens and Plant Shares: your opportunity to
view beautiful private gardens during the spring & summer,
participate in plant shares and share information with other
- Online gardening forum - share gardening advice and experiences
on the gardening (discussion) forum
- Online Plant Database
- Discounts on workshops, society books, and bus tours
- Shopping discounts at garden-related retailers
- Volunteer opportunities
Membership - refund, expiry and renewal policies.
Calgary Horticultural Society memberships are
Membership expires 12 months from application.
Renewals must be received within 5 business days after expire to
ensure uninterrupted delivery of Calgary Gardening
newsletter. Renewal notices are sent by
E-Billing (valid email address must be on file) or mailed
one-month prior to expiry.
A valid membership card must be presented prior to
purchases to receive member discounts from various discounters.