How to Start a
Thursday Feb. 5
7:00 to 9:00pm
$10 per person or $50
per Community Garden team.
Having a garden team present
not only saves money but provides a greater learning experience for
your whole team.
Join us for an informative evening
with members of your community to find out how to start a Community
Garden in your neighbourbood.
The presentation will cover essential topics, such as:
* Resources available from the City and the Calgary Horticultural
* First Steps, Timelines,
* Community Relations and Concerns
* The Garden Team
* Selecting the Garden Site & Design
* Construction Choices,
* Budget, Fundraising, and revenues
* Site preparation & the Garden build
….and more, followed by a question and answer period.
Sessions will be offered in all quadrants of the City throughout
winter. Watch for further dates if you cannot attend this
Register on-line today!