Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Supplies: Pumpkin seeds from one pumpkin, a
little salt, a bowl, paper towels, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
and a cookie sheet.
- Cut your pumpkin open and scoop out all of the seeds.
Rinse them with water to remove all of the stringy stuff.
Spread the seeds out on paper towels for a few hours until they are
- Once the seeds are dry, preheat your oven to 250 degrees
- Put the seeds in the bowl and add the oil and a little
salt. Mix it all together.
- Spread the seeds evenly in one layer on a cookie sheet and bake
for about an hour. Stir the seeds around every fifteen
- Let your seeds cool a little bit before you start eating